Lake Pirihueico is one of the members of the Seven Lakes and is enclosed between the mountains of the Andes. It is located along a geological fault that includes lakes Panguipulli and Lácar, the latter of which is in Argentina. The lake runs through the Fuy river.
The flora surrounding the lake is composed of many tree species, such as the Nothofagus dombeyi, Podocarpus nubigenus, Embothrium coccineum and ulmo, being the southern shore of the lake belonging to the Huilo Huilo Biological Reserve.
This lake is 23 kilometers long and 2 kilometers wide, with a maximum depth of 145 meters. It is located 68 kilometers southeast of Panguipulli. Originating from a glacier, the lake contains rocks and virgin forests along some of the coast.
Full days are approximately 10 hours.
Included in payment:
– Meeting point: Puerto Fuy Beach
– 1 raft for every 2 fishermen
– 1 boat
– 1 fishing guide for every 2 fishermen
– Lunch (meat, salads, wine, water, drinks, local craft beer, bread)
– Instruction in the river if needed
Not included in payment:
– Fishing equipment
– Gratuity for guide
– Fishing license (SERNAPESCA)