The river Fuy is located in the Pirihueico lake next to the town of Puerto Fuy, and the river ends in the Panguipulli lake where you can enjoy approximately 4.7 kilometers of fly fishing. This location offers ideal scenarios for fishing, as you can catch Rainbow Trout Iris, Farios, and possibly, between November and March, an elusive Chinook.
Our team is composed of numerous expert guides with years of experience under their belts who know the best areas and main techniques for good fishing.
A half day at Río Fuy is approximately 5 hours.
Included in payment:
– Meeting point: Río Fuy
– 1 raft for every 2 fishermen
– 1 fishing guide for every 2 fishermen
– Snacks (drinks, local craft beer, nuts, cookies)
– Instruction in the river if needed
Not included in payment:
– Fishing equipment
– Gratuity for guide
– Fishing license (SERNAPESCA)